FOLKLORICITY is an intercultural project based on the idea that MUSIC and DANCE are part of the integral heritage of each nation. As such, we believe that these disciplines have the unquantifiable capacity to motivate students, and exposure to them will provide a unique opportunity in their educational process. Hence, FOLKLORICITY has the potential to positively impact students´personal and professional lives in the the future. Furthermore,our project aims to highlight the importance of: Europeization, modernization and awareness of democratic values through equal and cooperative work.
Aims of the eTwinning and Erasmus+ project
Our objectives will align with the SMART system (the objectives will be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and linked to Time). The specific objectives can be summarized as follows:
– Improve the relationship of students with their school to alleviate school absenteeism.
– Use innovative strategies through music to offer holistic teaching.
– Learning the most outstanding folk elements of different countries which will contribute to the development of our cultural and artistic competence.
– Expand the horizons of students and increase their aspirations through collaborative activities with counterparts from other countries.
– Improve language skills in English.
– Bring exposure to the folklore of each participating member.
– Build friendship among students and teachers from different countries.
– End stereotypes and improve coexistence.
– Improve teaching through cooperative work with counterparts.
– HAVE FUN!!!